Here are a few snapshots of the everyday activities of little Miss Kaia (not that I haven't already posted a million - these are mostly for her Daddy). She is so active and it is becoming more and more challenging to entertain her. She is 29 weeks old and trying to crawl (she likes to practice in her crib). She is also under the impression that I am a human trampoline because she constantly jumps up and down in my arms. She is never still unless she is asleep and she loves lights, music, or any noise. She is developing a bit of an attitude lately. She is not afraid to show that she does not like something (spitting, yelling, making ugly faces)and she demands your attention (even that of strangers in waiting rooms). She still loves bathtime and is making an even bigger mess than before.
She laughs at almost everything but really gets tickled when:
- you scare her
- she sees my car (???)
- she sees Sadie or Sadie brings the ball to her
- I do the microwave dance (don't ask)
- I go in her room first thing in the morning and sing the good morning song
- Opa talks to her
- you blow on her tummy
* 10 pics
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment