Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kaia 18 months

We had Kaia's 18 month appointment last week...here's how she "measured up" :)

Weight - 26 pounds (only 3 pounds more than her 12 month apt.) - 70% for weight! The doctor asked me if she ever sat still. You can guess what the answer was :)
Height - 34 inches long - 95% for height
Head - 18.75 inches - 75% for head circumference

This is sadly our last post on our blog for a while. We are packing up the computer tonight and we will be in transit for a few weeks!!! I took Kaia on a walk through our little town of Ensch for some last pictures. As you can see it is very beautiful and the vineyards are amazing! I am sad that she will not remember this place where she was born and spent the first year and a half of her life but I know we will be back to visit soon!



No comments: