What a crazy little guy he is turning into (that is meant in the most enduring way!). He is very rough, very intense, very LOUD...hmmmm, ring any bells? He is so fun and happy until I walk in the room then he fusses to come to me, luckily he really LOVES his Mimi so she does a good job of distracting him. He also LOVES to eat! Thank goodness he is more mobile now because he would be HUGE if he wasn't burning off some of the food he eats. I am not even kidding when I tell you that he eats more than Kaia does (not just one waffle, two! not just one grilled cheese, two!). He loves tearing apart anything Kaia tries to build and wants anything she has in her hands! He gives such great kisses and is starting to dance, it is too cute!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment