We got GREAT tickets to see Tim McGraw at the rodeo this year. It has been so long since I have been to the San Antonio rodeo that I forgot how much fun it was. Kaia was such a riot and we had such a good time. I took her with Karly and Michael. They both loved the rodeo part with the bull riding, barrel racing, and so much more. I wasn't sure how she would do with the concert, after all, the only other concert she has been to was Elmo Live. She LOVED it. She was up dancing and clapping and screaming for more (okay i was too but who could blame me, it was TIM MCGRAW)!! I have some video that I will upload soon because the pics don't do the day justice. She looked so cute in her pink boots and new cowboy hat. She also loved the carnival. The carousel was her favorite and luckily she charmed the guy operating it so he let her ride it over and over for no charge...that's my girl!!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


1 comment:
I love the picture of Kaia puckering up in her cowboy hat! I swear, some of those pictures of Christian look just like Kaia, minus the hair! Oh yea, Tim McGraw is hot! I miss Texas!
Post a Comment