Thursday, June 03, 2010

SHOW DAY

It was the end of the spring semester at The Little Gym on Tuesday. They celebrated with a show day in which family and friends could come watch or even join in. Kaia was ALL ABOUT joining in and daddy snapped all the photos (she starts gymnastics next week and can't wait!!). Kristian was his normal crazy, fast self and showed off all his mad skills with a big smile! He did jumps, back handsprings, walked on the beam, did forward rolls on the beam, whoop-te-do's, and even backward rolls. His favorite time of class....THE BALLS! he runs, kicks, hits, and throws them and his grand finale...screaming his head off when we have to put them away :) Thankfully his instructor is well aware of this and gets the bubbles out quickly. It is so fun to see him grow and be happy! He truly loves The Little Gym and we are looking forward to the summer session!!






1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great slideshow! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! I've been working on my family blog for awhile too, so if you'd like to know what's happening in my part of Texas come over & follow me. I'd love to have you! Hope you guys are enjoying being back in Texas...I'm willing to bet anything is better than Vegas though. ;) Take care.