Okay Thiele Happenings Blog Readers,
I apologize profusely for being so far behind! There are many crazy things happening in our lives that have kept me from updating the blog but really, I just need to make time. We are closing on the house NEXT WEEK so everyday has been filled with interesting trips to check on the house. Needless to say, I know it will be worth it but I will be ecstatic when the building nightmare is over!!
I have also started a new job that I LOVE!!! I am now a designer for The Jenkins Interior Design Group in San Antonio. Long story but I have been thinking about it since March and I finally accepted the job in mid-July. I am working several days a week and still at home with the kiddos the other days. I have really been enjoying the balance and excited for the future in this new career!!
Along with these two things, mixed in with all the summer activities the kids are involved in, I get home and CRASH!! So look for new updates and posts VERY SOON!
I am sorry once again!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment