Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kaia turns FOUR


I can't believe our little girl is four years old.  So many things are special about Kaia it's hard to describe.  So I conducted a little interview with her to see her point of view....

Mom: Kaia, what are your favorite things?
Kaia: ummm, barbies
Mom: but you really don't play with barbies that much
Kaia: ummm, because Kristian will take them

Mom: What do u love to do?
Kaia: swing at mimi's house, pet emerson, ride my bike, hike in caves with daddy and kristian, play dress-up in my hello kitty dress and get presents for my birthday
Mom: why do you like being in caves?
Kaia: to see the dalagmites and dalagtites (we recently went to natural bridge caverns and she was intrigued by the stalagmites)

Mom: What is your favorite color?
Kaia: black and pink

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kaia: a doctor
Mom: What kind of doctor?
Kaia: a doctor to take care of babies
Mom: will you take care of me when I get old?
Kaia: yes
Mom: am I going to have to pay you to take care of me?
Kaia: yes
Mom: how much
Kaia: 50
Mom: 50 what
Kaia: 51
Mom: 51 what
Kaia : 51 dollars
Mom: that's a lot
Kaia : well mom, i have to work to buy presents.  toys cost money

Mom: What is your favorite song?
Kaia: Low Low
(yes, that's the hip hop song by T-Pain) Note: she did tell me she liked the song because it is about dora and boots.  When I tried to understand, she said mom, you know boots with the fur? (apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur...).  I died laughing!!!

Mom: what do u not like?
Kaia : kristian not sharing with me

Mom: favorite food?
Kaia: cheese stick

Mom: What food do you not like?
Kaia: beans

Mom: who is your favorite person?
Kaia: Michael

Mom: what is the best part about christmas?
Kaia : santa giving me presents and it's Jesus' birthday but I get presents.  Mom, why do I get presents on Jesus' birthday?  Did he get presents on my birthday?
Mom: should we make him a birthday cake?
Kaia: but but the pretend baby jesus can't eat birthday cake and the real jesus is in heaven, we can take a cake there to his home

Mom: am i annoying you by asking you all these questions?
Kaia: yes you are annoying me

Kaia still loves dance class, being outside, and doing arts and crafts.  Along with teaching her brother anything and everything!!!

No comments: