pumpkins, bubbles, and Tennessee football!!! GO VOLS!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Les, I love your blog page and I check it every week or so to see Kaia and her growth progress. I love her cute smile and happy face which always gives me a smile after seeing her beautiful smile. She looks alot like Granpaw or PawPaw or PapPaw - Oh you know who I mean!!! I love the future UT Vols cheerleaders and thanks for those cute shots. I guess my package did make it to Texas! I put Kristian on our military prayer list at church. Pray he returns home safe. Love to all, Your Tennessee Cuz, Veronica
1 comment:
Les, I love your blog page and I check it every week or so to see Kaia and her growth progress. I love her cute smile and happy face which always gives me a smile after seeing her beautiful smile. She looks alot like Granpaw or PawPaw or PapPaw - Oh you know who I mean!!! I love the future UT Vols cheerleaders and thanks for those cute shots. I guess my package did make it to Texas! I put Kristian on our military prayer list at church. Pray he returns home safe. Love to all, Your Tennessee Cuz, Veronica
Post a Comment