WHEW HOOOO!!! Mimi (my mom) is finally here!! She has come to help us out with the arrival of our little guy on Tuesday!! I have actually slept every night since she arrived and Kaia, of course, is so excited to have her here! She won't let her out of her sight, which is a nice break for me :) Here are some fun shots of the two of them sharing loves!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


1 comment:
Lesli, I love your blog. I always enjoy the stories your mom shares with me. It's nice to see and hear things about Kaia since she and Sydney are only 2 weeks apart. I am also glad to see that your mom really made it to your house to help instead of going to the casinos to play! Ha...ha... kidding. And your son is so handsome and I too think he looks just like Kaia! Maybe one day I too will have a little boy but hopefully he will look like me this time. My husband says I still look like the "nanny" when I am with Sydney by myself. Sometimes, I would just like to kick him! Congrats! Love, Danielle Payne
Post a Comment