Yesterday K and I took Kaia to the park, just the three of us. I really felt like she needed some time alone with just us. Although, I am still really sore and uncomfortable, I managed to hang at the park for an hour or so. It was really windy yesterday (a little too windy for kite flying) but I was SO impressed at how well K managed to fly the kite. His response when I told him, "wow, I didn't think you would be that good", he said, "I'm a pilot Lesli, of course I can fly a kite". Ooops, I didn't know one translated to the other??? We had so much fun spending time together and I really think it helped her to cope with all the new things she is dealing with!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


1 comment:
Glad you got to have some special time with Kaia. I'm sure she loved having mommy and daddy all to herself for a little bit.
Post a Comment