Then, a break through! 8 pm that night, it happened...PEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! She cried the whole time and through her tears she began to laugh as I jumped up and down and did the craziest dance EVER!!! We stuck stickers all over our arms and face and put one on her potty sticker chart too!! Her first words after laughing, "show daddy". She kept running to her sticker chart to admire it!! She went to bed and magically woke up Sunday morning DRY! I would ask her all day, "Kaia are you dry?" She would grab herself and then smile and say, "Yes, I AM"!! She peed on the potty 4 times on Sunday and then POOPED! We were so proud. She also wanted to "show daddy" but this time she also wanted to "call Mimi, call Mormor" (she already knows who her biggest fans are). After all the congratulatory phone calls, she went to bed and again woke up DRY!! Monday was a success and so far today has been successfull too (with another #2)! We have had no accidents and the big girl panties are a hit, SHE IS SO PROUD OF HER BIG GIRL PANTIES! She tells herself,"Kaia, I am so proud of you", and "You are such a big girl". She also says, "Yaaah, I get to go to school now".
I know we will probably have set-backs and we have yet to venture out of the house in big girl panties (I am too scared just yet) but so far, we are so proud of our BIG girl and WOW, I guess you can potty train in 3 days (stay tuned to the blog, hopefully I won't be cursing those books again in a week or two)!!!!
Kaia's first day with the potty (look how short her hair was!) 20 months
Now...A POTTY CHAMPION (not quite without bink yet...one thing at a time for mommy!)
In the baby boy news....KRISTIAN FOUND HIS TOES YESTERDAY!!! He loves grabbing them and he even laughs at them (he thinks almost everything is funny these days!!). Also, he totally surprised me today while taking some pics of him and Kaia when HE ROLLED OVER. He was on his belly and I saw him start to roll so I kept taking pictures and sure enough he rolled right over onto his back! He did it 4 more times before he got really tired and fell asleep :-) Kaia was so sweet kissing all over him so of course I snapped some of those photos! My kids are so fun!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
THE BINKY PROFESSIONAL
Kaia was so funny today. I asked her to give Kristian his bink for me and she gently places it in his mouth and then she began "tapping" on it. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Tap it so it stays in his mouth". She obviously sees me doing that and I definitely did it with her too but I thought it was so funny that she sees me doing that and then copies me....
Daddy/Son Time



No comments:
Post a Comment