Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring is Here...it's been here actually!

We have been soooo busy! With the nice weather we have been outside everyday! We have been enjoying all the wonderful things that San Antonio has to offer that I haven't experienced since I was a kid and now I am getting to experience them with my kids! We have been to the Witte Museum, the San Antonio Zoo, Brackenridge Park, rode the train, visited the Children's Museum, been out to Sea World, spent some time at the State Parks, and did I mention the park? There is a GREAT park about one minute from where we are building our house so a few times a week, we check in on the house and then have a picnic at the park! The kids love it! Here are random pics taken over the course of the last two months! Many were on my phone that I just happen to grab and shoot with so excuse the bad quality!

No comments: