Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Party

Kaia's party was at the Little Gym where Kaia and I take classes once a week. It had a Baby Einstein theme and all her friends were there. She had so much fun the entire time. She laughed and squealed in the gym as she played under the parachute, rolled on the big wheel, played with the balls, and rolled on the mats.










After all the fun in the gym, we headed to the party room. The cakes were presented to Kaia and she was quite confused with the giant catapillar. I think she thought she wasn't allowed to touch it. Once she tasted it, she definitely wanted more!
After everyone ate, Kaia opened her gifts. She received so many nice things from all her friends and family.








She's just so adorable and sweet and fun! I love her dearly and can not believe it has been a year since she arrived into our lives. It feels like she has always been with us.




December 2, 2007

No comments: