It's COLD here (it's about time)....well, if 46 degrees is considered cold!
SO...we finally got to bust out some of Kaia's wintery wardrobe and I LOVE IT! We are looking forward to going to Connecticut where it is REALLY COLD!!!
She is the cutest thing I have ever seen (no surprise that I am her mom and feel that way :))!
Let's see, some new things....
Every time the phone rings, she says "dada" and points to it. The whole time I am on the phone she says, "dada", "dada", "dada". I don't think she realizes yet that other people besides Kristian call and they don't always want to talk to her :)
She has also been signing book over and over. It is so adorable!
She talks non-stop (big shocker!).
Oh yeah...seperation anxiety has definitely set in. If I leave the room, she screams her head off and she won't go to anyone without ripping the skin on the back of my arm off....so far, it is not my most favorite phase (I am hoping it ends soon!)
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment