Okay, so as much as I am not a fan of the big belly, swollen feet, arms, hands, and puffy face pictures here I am with just a little over a week to go!! This is me at 38 weeks and I included a pic of me at 36 weeks with Kaia. I originally thought it was a 38 week picture but after looking at the date I was wrong so unfortunately it is hard to compare as two weeks makes a big difference at this point (at least that is the lie I keep telling myself). Anyways, enjoy the pics of marsh mellow girl now because soon I hope to be running around the neighborhood with my two monkeys getting this weight off :) :) Just a couple things to note too....I can no longer wear my wedding ring or my watch :( (I wore them both to the end with Kaia) and my feet fit in three pair of shoes right now...so sad!!
38 weeks with Baby Boy

36 weeks with Kaia
2 comments:
You look SO beautiful & so NOT marshmallowie!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy. I pray that he will come sooner rather than later. xoxo~Courtney
Lesli, you look great! I can't believe your little guy will be here so soon.
Post a Comment