Monday - Letter of the Week - P (President's Day) - phonics, letters, presidents, colors (we mixed red and blue and got PURPLE), signing..activities - book - President's Day, I SPY, google search (Kaia's says, "goooooooogal").
The Funny Story - Kaia "LOVES" a lot of things these days. We thought she was just in love with her parents for a while since we get a ton of "Love Mommy" and "Love Daddy" but we soon realized that she "love cranes", and "love baskets", and "love Elmo", etc. so we don't feel that special anymore. Anyways, we made our P and discussed past Presidents. She learned "George Wash Clothes" and "George Bushes" and "Ab Linkton". She wasn't really picking up on the Obama conversation we were having so I let it rest. Of course a while later, Kristian walked in the room to check out her work and she held up her "P" and loudly announced that she "Love Obama"...I got a very dirty look and a quick departure from daddy - hehe!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment