Kristian is such a little CUDDLER especially with his blankets. HE LOVES TO HAVE THEM IN HIS FACE! Anytime we put him in his swing or his bed and he fusses just a tad, we hand him a blanket and he instantly smiles and rubs his face into it and falls asleep. Of course, I am breaking every single baby rule about not giving them blankets or animals in the bed but he truly finds so much comfort from them. Not to mention, I am a complete STALKER until he falls asleep and then I take them away :) He also loves bunny (see below). He cuddles up with him and even enjoys chewing on his hands. His father requested a "not so girlie" (I typed the nice version of the original quote) stuffed animal for HIS SON to play with so he now enjoys "teddy" who is brown and blue...Lord forbid our little boy play with anything pastel!!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment