Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kristian's 4 month check-up

Some stats of our little guy:
17 pounds 2 ounces
27 inches long
43 cm head circumference
95-99% for height
95% for weight

We had a good appointment on Tuesday! Kristian was great, smiling and laughing at the doctor the whole time. Everything went fine and we were told that we have a very healthy baby on our hands (obviously!). A funny note, I asked the doctor if I should be concerned that he hadn't gained any weight in three weeks and she sort of giggled and said, "Lesli, he is 95% for weight, I think he's okay". So at least he is getting longer and rounder at the same time!!! :) The shots were horrible of course and he slept the whole day afterwards. We spent yesterday battling a fever, poor little guy, but today he is back to himself again! Lots of laughs and smiles at his big sister!!! Here he is playing his new favorite game with mommy!!!

No comments: