Monday, July 06, 2009

Petite Prodigies

Kaia, Kristian, and I have been enjoying music class on Mondays and I finally got some photos and videos to share! The class is so fantastic. Miss Elizabeth is WONDERFUL and so talented! She has taught the kids about different instruments, composers, music signs and symbols, and how to mimic rhythms and beats. Kaia LOVES singing and dancing in the class and she loves learning about and playing new instruments. In this class they studied Beethoven and got to dance around with bubbles to one of his pieces. They also made their own tambourine and reviewed the meaning of forte and piano (Kaia is much better at forte than piano :-) )!! Kaia's favorite part, she got to play the snare drum and tall man drum. Last week they got to play all kinds of Italian percussion instruments...WOW! SO FUN!







1 comment:

Carrie and Carlie said...

I LOVE all the new pics - you guys are always up to FUN!! Kaia is so stinkin'cute and sweet to her little bro! 10 hours what in the world!?:-) I might have to steal "Petite Prodigies" as the name for the little preschool I want to start in our cantina!!