I know, I know! I am EXTREMELY BEHIND with the blogging. Call me a bad mother, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, friend, sister, whatever...I am behind in every way and sleep-deprived so blogging unfortunately gets pushed to the back burner every night. More for my own benefit when I finally get around to scrapbooking, a recap of the past few months....
Kaia started school and loves it but since then Kristian has been constantly sick (roseola, rsv, ear infection after ear infection, hand/foot/and mouth, pink eye, you name it....). After trying the 6th antibiotic with no success we are headed to an ENT to get tubes in his ears. After two months of a lot of tears and not a lot of sleep (for us both), I welcome anything that will help.
The house is still in the works. We have had multiple meetings to finalize colors, options, etc. All very fun but also time consuming. Kristian is still in Vegas finishing up his commitment and trying to complete the separation process. We did get to see him the first week of March when he came in for Kristian's birthday party and then the two of us headed to Chicago for a wedding. Now we are in the process of packing out, and transitioning into life in San Antonio. WHEW! I am exhausted just typing it all out. Needless to say, I am looking forward to being done with most of these things...especially my sick little boy :( Hoping and praying the transition goes smoothly and we have healthy kids soon. If I am behind for another 4 weeks, I apologize. Life is busy and crazy right now!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment