I have sooo much free time on my hands I thought I would start a new blog...HA! I WISH!! This happened VERY fast and I am hoping it lasts but I have been really inspired to do this. I know there are so many moms out there who hear things on the news, or from friends, or on the internet about what is harming our kids and WE PANIC! I do anyway. I immediately start doing further research and asking more questions and try to figure out the best answer, if there is one. So this blog will most importantly involve those kinds of issues. I am hoping to learn more than teach through this endeavor as I truly hope readers will weigh in and comment with their thoughts and knowledge. It will also be a place for silly kid stories, fun give-away's, links to other great blogs, and local resources available to parents. I hope if you get a free second you stop by and check it out!
ALL THINGS MOM at http://mommawareness.blogspot.com
Fall pictures
8 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! What an ambitious project! I think it's an awesome idea, and it will be a huge help to a lot of people I'm sure. Way to go Lesli!
Post a Comment