Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Kristian - 5 weeks

Here is our little guy at 5 weeks old!
I wish our scanner was working because I found a baby picture of Big Kristian at 5 weeks and they look so much alike. I also found one of me and in another pic of baby K, he looks just like me....it is so crazy!
Something to note about K at 5 weeks....the kid pees on me and his father almost EVERY TIME he gets his diaper changed! He has peed on Kaia once and she screamed, "BABY KRISTIAN WATER FALL". We tried to explain to her that he had pee pee and it was okay but she was very upset as it went all over the floor. She kept pointing to the floor saying waterfall and then told him very nicely, that he needed to pee pee in the potty (hmmm, wish she would take her own advice).
Also, we are DONE bathing them together as of tonight. He peed across the tub on her again (which she was even more mortified than the first time) and he pooped in the tub a few seconds later. Kaia stood up and was on her tippy toes telling the poop not to touch her feet. An hour and a half later (after getting them out, redrawing bath water, rebathing, and the whole shebang - we were done!

*I know most of you are grossing out at these stories but I have to blog them so I don't forget them...when they are 18 and 16, they will be priceless!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, the bath story is hysterical. Jack was so never a pee'r. Ellie has literally peed on me more when getting her diaper changed than Jack ever did. And, she pooped in the tub, too, but he never did that. She's so lady like.