Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekly Lessons and Fun

Kk - Kite

I didn't have my camera downstairs and remembered it after she had already finished but I did get a shot of the finished product ( I am finding that my brain sometimes quits for little blips of time when I am up several times in the night with baby K :)).

















Tiger - Grrrrrrrr
Kaia loved this craft since we are always playing "make believe" and one of her favorite things for mommy to be is a mommy lion and her, the baby lion. She was a little shy in the video when we were reading the book (her animal noises are usually VERY animated) and I sound horrible since I was battling a cold.









Peacock
Kaia HAD to wear her hood up today and instead of arguing with her, I just let her, so no smock! Since we weren't painting, I didn't care. She looked awfully cute constructing our bird and then was a little camera ham while she was coloring! Some of these are so adorable :)



Kaia has an incredible memory. We got her this book when she was 17 months old and a week after reading it, she had it memorized. We hadn't read it in a while and I pulled it out today for the craft...looks like she didn't forget it :)


No comments: