We got Kaia a little T Ball set and she loves it. She is also now asking for a basketball goal, and some golf clubs (I think she is predisposed to loving sports but this is crazy). Anyways, her favorite thing is to "play outside with daddy". Of course Kristian is working hard on her hand and foot position in front of the tee and making sure she connects correctly on the bat. Notice in the pictures and video the "tape" on the bat, that is so she can focus on hitting the ball on the correct part of the bat. I know she is only two but hey, why practice bad habits??? I LOVE IT!
Don't think for a second that Kaia trades in her fashion sense for sports. Oh no!! She must be wearing her pink baseball hat that she looks adorable in anytime she does anything related to baseball. She also tells me that her sandals "match the hat". Are you kidding me?
Fashionista meets Tee Ball (I love how she poses for pictures now!)
A true camera ham
1 comment:
This is too cute!! Carlie LOVES her t-ball set too! Joe also had to teach her the proper hand/ foot positions blah, blah... anyway the other day she was yelling at me when I went to hit the ball and I wasn't lined up properly!! Kristian II bath pictures are melting my heart - I just want to eat him up! He looks older than 7 weeks! It goes so fast!!
Post a Comment