Kaia truly is such a tender-heart. Although, we are facing some uncharted territory right now (some days our terrific two's aren't so terrific :) ), she is still so loving and kind. She is so full of hugs and kisses and "I love you's". She says, "please" and "thank you" for the smallest things and never misses an opportunity to say, "bless you", especially to her baby brother. She is getting so big and is Miss Independent. We hear, "Kaia do it" a lot. She is even playing on the "big kid" playground at the park (which scares me to death). I wish she would slow down but I love the little girl she is turning into. Here she is in her new princess pjs that a one of my friends got for her...she LOVES them!! Her hair is getting so long and she still has these beautiful curls as you can see and she loves for me to do it in all different styles (she actually sits still). Right now her favorite are "braids please mommy"!!
Fall pictures
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment