So I guess we had a BSM (see title above for clarification) today. No, I didn't let Kaia ride in the front seat of my car but as we are pulling into the Starbucks drive thru for a much needed mocha for mommy, Kaia shouts "Tarbucks"! I turned in amazement to look at her and she laughs and says, "Momma's ot ot coffee". So here I am pregnant with a giant vente coffee and my less than two-year old daughter already knows what Starbucks is. The people at the drive-thru window were laughing at her since they pretty much overheard our entire dialogue through the speaker.
I think the funniest thing about this is is that I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually been to Starbucks since arriving back in the USA 4 months ago. I guess those few trips made a big impression on Kaia because she definitely recognizes the "geen circle" emblem anytime we pass one.
Here she is being silly getting ready for story time.

1 comment:
whatever you know you stop there everyday sometimes 2x a day and Kaia also knows what brand cigarettes Mommy likes hee hee miss you girly cakes!
Post a Comment